Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas for babies and Preschoolers from Toys "R" Us!

How is your Christmas shopping coming along? Are you finished yet? If you aren't, maybe I can help! If you have a baby or preschooler, here are my top picks for toys from Toys "R" Us. I love toys that involve learning, so most of them are educational and unisex too!
 
  I hardly ever go into a Toys "R" Us store, mostly because it's not that close to where I live. I find it way more convenient to shop on line these days. No traffic, no lineups and no crazy shoppers. Plus, why waste my gas to drive to the store when Toys "R" Us offers free shipping!!! 
 
I find their website layout very easy to find what I am looking for, and checking out is very straight forward.  Also, if I ever have any questions I can call their customer service department who I find very helpful.
 
  
Here are my picks for a Baby:
 
 
 
 Reg. $64.99 On SALE now for $54.97
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My picks for a Preschooler :
 
 
Teach My Preschooler Learning Kit - $39.99
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vtech - Spin & Learn Adventure Globe - $29.99
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Little Tikes - Ultimate Cook Kitchen- $139.99
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Only 14 days left! Happy Shopping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment