Pages

Thursday 8 October 2015

Review: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation


For the past few years I haven't worn foundation. I found using a press powder seemed to do the trick for me. I liked that it was quick and easy to apply, and it didn't feel heavy on my skin like I remembered a foundation to be. Well now that I am getting older, I feel I need more coverage than just a press powder so, I decided to try Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation.
 
 
I have heard nothing but good things about this foundation. It promises to deliver 15 hours of coverage while looking flawless through non-stop activity, heat, and humidity
 
 
.
 
I have to say, as soon as I put it on, it felt so lightweight on my skin. I like to go for a more natural look, so I wanted to make sure it didn't feel too heavy or cakey on my skin.
 
I find it blends great, and my skin looks so smooth and flawless at the end of the day. Even with my oily skin, I noticed the foundation stay on great and I love that it doesn't make me break out either.
 
I also found my skin did not get irritated with the foundation on since I have very sensitive skin.






 
The colour I got is 1N1 Ivory Nude, and it matches me perfectly. I like to apply the foundation with the beautyblender (I find a little goes a long way) because I like the application it gives me.  
 
 

 
 
I absolutely love this foundation and I would recommend it to anyone with either oily or combination skin.
 
 
 
For more information on the Double Wear Foundation or to purchase it, you can visit the Estee Lauder website HERE. I know it can also be purchased at The Bay and at selective Sephora locations as well.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard amazing things about this foundation too! It's next on my list!

    ReplyDelete