Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Vegan Leather Leggings

























 
Leather Leggings: Aritzia     Top: H & M -can't find it online anymore (similar)    Coat: Costa Blanca (old)  
   Shoes: Sirens (old)
 
 
Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday filled with joy, and laughter gathered with family and friends. Starting today was back to reality, but it was so nice having a much needed break from work.
 
I wanted to share with you these amazing vegan leather leggings from Aritzia. They are called the "Daria Pant" from the Wilfred Free line which is there in house brand. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! This outfit I wore on a date night to a fancy restaurant, and I can't believe how many compliments I got on them.
 
 They are super soft, and so form fitting. I definitely recommend going a size down because they do stretch out a lot!! With that being said, they are very hard to get on the first few times, but trust me it does get easier, lol
 
If you want a pair now is the time, they are actually on sale! Purchase them here
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Great leather leggings! Very sexy with the heels.

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete