Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Searching for the perfect winter jacket!

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day for the middle of October, I decided to take my kids to the park. As we were walking back home, I thought the day was actually a big tease. As I look now at the weather app on my phone it sadly shows the temperature is slowly dropping which means that nasty weather is coming.

This year I am in desperate need of a new winter jacket. I didn't want to purchase one last year because I was pregnant. I thought it would be a waste since I was going to gain a lot more weight, so I held of until this year.

Here are some of my top picks:




Aritzia- Talula Ladbroke Coat- $198
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you guys are having a great week!
 
Natasha
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment