Pages

Friday 29 January 2016

Sunday Brunch at Colette Grand Café

One of my favourite restaurants in Toronto is Colette Grand Café. I have written 2 posts about this restaurant in the past, here and here. The restaurant is just so beautiful and the food is amazing. I have been there for dinner, lunch, drinks with the girls, and also the bakery which is connected to the restaurant. Although, one thing I have been dying to check off my list is their Sunday Brunch.
 
I have heard so many good things about this brunch, that I thought it would be perfect to take my husband there for his Birthday earlier this month.
 
 

 
They offer 6 seating times. 10:15am, 10:30am, 12:15pm, 12:30pm, 2:15pm and 2:30pm. We chose the 12:30 time slot which was perfect.
 
Cost is $54 which includes a HUGE selection of items. Here is a sample menu, offering will be similar, but not the exact same
 
As you can see, you get a lot of bang for your buck.











 
This brunch is one of the best I have ever had. Plus, the presentation was just beautiful. Most of the food is wrapped around their gorgeous bar, but they also had a bunch of tables set up for hot foods, a carving station, and an omelette station.
 





If you want to try some awesome food, I definitely suggest you checking them out. Reservations are required for the brunch, and fill up very quickly. For more information on this restaurant, or to book a reservation, check out their website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment