Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

White Skinny Jeans













 




 
Pants- Urban Planet     Top- Winners      Purse- Kate Spade (similar)      Shoes- Bloomingdale's The Outlet Store (similar)
 
 
Having a good pair of white skinny jeans in your wardrobe is a must. They are perfect for summer. I wore this outfit on a date night a couple of weeks ago. Finding a top to go with them is always easy since everything goes with white.
 
These skinny jeans are from Urban Planet, and I absolutely love them. They are very soft and stretchy, which makes them so comfortable. I chose this beautiful black lace top to go with them which was from winners. I paired it with my black wedge shoes, and Kate Spade purse.
 
I can't believe it's already July 20th guys. The summer is flying by!! It's kind of stressing me out because I have so many things I still want to do this summer with the kids. I need to get organized and start planning!
 
Hope you're having a great week!
 
The Skinny Jeans aren't available online anymore, so I linked a few other kinds below.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment