Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Blue & White Romper
















Dress- Winners    Shoes- Target    Handbag- Louis Vuitton    Sunglasses- GUESS
 
 
This is pretty embarrassing to say, but this is my first Romper! I know..crazy right? I always loved the look of them, but I could never find one that fit me properly.
 
This one is from Winners, and I love it so much. I am so glad I finally found one that I liked.  I wore this for our second dinner in NYC a few weeks ago (See first outfit here
 
 I paired it with my nude heels from Target, and my LV Neverfull handbag. I love the pattern detail on the romper, and the cute little tie waist tassel. I also love that it has long sleeves, which is perfect to wear now as we transition into the Fall. I think it would look super cute with a pair of booties! Can't wait for the cooler weather- I love Fall so much!
 
I have linked a few other items that are similar below. Hope you have a great weekend!

 
 ==============

 


No comments:

Post a Comment