Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

Sorel Winter Boots

 
 
 
 














 
Winter Boots- Sorel (similar)  *   Winter Jacket- Dynamite (similar) (similar)   * Hat- Aldo  * Skinning Jeans -H & M (similar)


I think the last time I bought myself a good pair of winter boots was when I was living back at home, about 8 years ago. So, I think buying these new Sorel Winter Boots was way over due, lol!
 
These are one of Sorel's premium boots. They are waterproof full grain leather at the bottom, and oiled suede on top. They also have fur on the top collar which makes them so warm and cozy.
 
I have already shovelled the driveway, and gone tobogganing in these boots, and never have my feet felt cold. They are so comfortable too! They also have amazing rubber soles which give me great traction in the snow and icing conditions. I have to walk my son to school each day so I wanted to make sure I got a good quality boot.
 
I bought them in the black, but I think they might already be sold out, so I linked the brown ones above.
 
I hope you all had a great Christmas, and have a wonderful New Year!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment