Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Denim Shorts!

I am so happy I actually found a pair of denim shorts I love. These ones are from American Eagle, and I have to say they are one of the best pairs that I have owned yet. Super comfy!
 
I believe they are sold out now because I bought them at the beginning of summer. I walked in and spotted the lady just pulling them out of the box and placing them on the table.  I was the first person to actually buy a pair in the store, lol!
 
I love that they are low waisted, and have a bit of a distressed look. I also love that the pockets have a unique lace detail on them, and they aren't just plain looking like most pairs that you see.
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 Here are some more of my favourites:
 
AEO Destroyed Denim Shortie - $55.16 (American Eagle)
 


 




 
 


Light Scallop Flirty Short - $39.95 (Garage Clothing)
 
 










 

 










 
 


Forever Cool Bleached Cutoffs - $23.80   (Forever 21)
 











 
 
 
Denim & Crochet Shorts - $39.90
 
 
 

                Hope you're having a great week!

 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment