Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Our night at Marvel Universe LIVE in Toronto!

 
Last night we took our son to the Marvel Universe LIVE show held at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. Since he had never been on a train before, we decide to go that route rather than drive down. It's also so much easier, and less stressful not having to deal with any traffic and parking downtown. Plus, if you take the train they have an entrance to the Air Canada Centre right from Union Station so its very convenient.
 
My son LOVES superheroes, so when he found out that we were going to the show he was beyond excited. I probably shouldn't of told him so early because you can imagine how many times he would ask me if "today" was the day. I think next time, I will just surprise him the day of and save myself the headache. lol
 
 
As soon as we got to our seats he put on his Spiderman hat, and waited patiently for the show to start!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My son never once took his eyes off the show. He was so amazed by all the action! There was everything from crazy lights, fire, smoke, motorcycle stunts, acrobatics and sound effects. It was action packed that's for sure!
 
My son loves Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man and the Hulk. He thought it was so cool how Spider-Man at one point was swinging into the audience. He was also so excited when the Hulk came out at the end. I think a lot of kids loved that part. You could hear the whole audience screaming. Even a little boy that was beside me got out of his seat, and started jumping up and down. It was so cute.
 
This show is definitely a great family show and perfect for kids of all ages.
 















 
 
 
The show is approximately 2 hours with a 15 min intermission.  I am so happy they had an intermission because that was the only way to get my son to go to the bathroom. He probably would of wanted to hold it until the show was over. lol
 

















































 
If you have never been to a Marvel Universe LIVE show I definitely recommended it- especially if your kids are into superheroes and comic books. My son is already asking when they are coming back! lol






 
 
For more information or to find out if a show is playing near you, check out their website HERE
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I was provided complementary tickets to the show, however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment