Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Girls Night Out at Kelsey's & Milestones

Every month I like to pick one night to have a nice quiet night out with my girlfriends. I got an email a while back from Kelsey's offering a girls night out deal for only $20. So, the other night I went out with one of my friends to try it out!

The deal is 4 for $20. Here is what you get:

2 spiked snow kones

2 appetizers- you can choose from Mozzarella Bread, Four Cheese Spinach Dip, Loaded Potato Skins, Large Caesar salad, or Chips and Queso.

We went around 7:30pm and the restaurant was pretty busy. I saw about 4-5 tables of ladies which were there for the girls night out deal as well. We thought for sure the appetizers would be mini for the price but they weren't. They were regular size. For what you get for $10, I think it was so worth it. I will definitely be back.

Here is a picture I took so you get an idea on the size of the drinks and appetizers. We each got the same app which was the four cheese spinach dip and I got the snow kone (virgin) because I am nursing and my friend got a spiked one.


 
 


Milestones offers a girls night out deal as well. I haven't been as of yet but I will be checking it out next month. The deal is 4/4/40. Here is what you get:

4 Bellinis which is a frozen blend of white rum, peach liqueur, sparkling white wine, topped with boone's sangria. They are really good! I have had them before.

If you aren't into Bellinis you can get a pitcher of domestic beer instead.

4 Appetizers- you can choose from California Spring Salad, Roasted Garlic Caesar Salad, Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Yam Frites, Baked Goat Cheese & Roasted Garlic, Mango Chili Shrimp, Spicy Sesame Green  Beans,

So if you're looking to get out one night I would check out these places because you really can't go wrong with the pricing!

To find a location nearest you visit www.kelseys.ca or www.milestonesrestaurants.com

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment