Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

The Sarah Richardson Collection for Hallmark Canada!

Yesterday, Hallmark announced a new collection by interior designer Sarah Richardson. It's called The Sarah Richardson Collection which features designs created exclusively for Hallmark Gold Crown stores across Canada . The collection includes greeting cards, note card sets, sheet wrap, gift bags, tissue paper and journals. Prices range from $1.99 to $29.99. Sarah's fans will also notice that two of her elegant design themes from her collection with Kravet fabrics have also carried over into the collection and are featured on two stationery box sets.

I am a huge fan of Sara Richardson! I watch all of her shows (Design Inc., Sarah's House, Sarah's Cottage and Sara 101). I think I have every show saved on my PVR.  I love her style and fabric line so I can't wait to purchase some of the items from her collection.







For more information or to find a store location go to www.hallmark.ca

Photos from www.sarahrichardsondesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment