Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Finding that perfect Blazer to add to your wardrobe!

FINALLY, the nicer weather is making an appearance. I am so looking forward to this winter being over.
 
Slowly we are starting to see spring clothing making it's way in the stores. Last week, I picked up this beautiful cream and blue striped blazer to add to my spring collection, and I absolutely love it!
 
Having at least 1 blazer in your wardrobe I find to be very important. It's great for spring and summer to replace a jacket. You can wear it for an afternoon lunch date with friends, or a date night out with your significant other.
 
I purchased this at Target. I think it was $35 - 20%, not 100% sure on the discount, I forget, lol! I think it looks great paired with either blue or white jeans and a cute pair of pumps.
 
 
 









 
 
 
Since Target is now in liquidation, I am not sure what locations still have this blazer, so I linked a few other favourites of mine below!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great on you Natasha! Isn't it nice to finally be able to take pics outside? Love your choices for other striped blazers.
    Tea
    www.whatmamawear.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete