Pages

Monday 13 April 2015

Crab Wontons!


 
I haven't shared a recipe on my blog as of yet, so I thought I would share this one. It's one of my favourites! I love crab and when I came across this recipe around Christmas time, I was all over it. I made it once, and I was hooked!
 
It's super easy and fast to make which is always a bonus.
 
 I have changed it up a bit from the original version that I have which I am finding a lot better, so here it is. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Here is how to make them:
 
Ingredients:
 
1 Can ( 6 ozs) of white crabmeat drained, flaked
 
1 Package ( 8 ozs) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Softened

1/4 cup of sliced green onions

1 tablespoon of Mayo

24 Wonton wrappers



Steps:

PREHEAT Oven to 350F.

Mix crabmeat, cream cheese, green onions and mayo all together.

Spray two - 12 muffin cups trays with cooking spray. Place 1 wonton wrapper in each cup. Let the edges of the wrappers drape over the sides of the cups.

Fill each wrapper with the crabmeat mixture.

Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is hot.



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment