Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

It's Spring! Time to break out the Faux Leather Jackets!

I was excited to put away my winter coats. It was such a long and depressing winter. Since spring has finally sprung, I was happy to pull out my faux leather jackets.
 
 The grey faux leather jacket that I am wearing is from Forever 21 that I purchased last fall. The brown one is from Target that I purchased right before they closed last month. I am still so sad Target is gone :(
 
Both of these jackets are great for a date night or lunch with friends. They are light weight, fitted, and both colours go with so many shirts and pants that I own.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some more of my favourite faux leather jackets:
 

Forever 21- Faux Leather Biker Jacket CAD $45.90   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Forever 21- Quilted Faux Leather Moto Jacket  CAD $45.90  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Dynamite- Suede And Faux Leather Indoor Jacket $59.95
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suzy Shier- Perforated faux leather jacket $55.00
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you had a great weekend!
 
 
 
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment