Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

My visit to Hammam Spa!

 
 
I love spas...when I get a chance to get to go to one. It's been a while I have to be honest. There always seems to be something going on when I look into planning a day. Well, for my birthday my husband let me pick a spa of my choice to get pampered, and enjoy some time to myself. I chose the beautiful Hammam Spa located in Toronto.

As soon as you walk in, you walk down a gorgeous waterfall staircase and pond. Then, you are greeted by the friendly staff who check you in for your appointment. (They recommend that all first time guests come a 1/2 before your appointment to fill out a personal health profile. )
 
In the lobby, they have fresh water for you to drink and shelves of product for you to purchase including my favourite line
dermalogica!!
















 
 
 Once you have checked in, a staff member will give you a tour of the spa. Complimentary use of the steam room is included when $100 or more is used, or to any members. If you quality for this free service, I definitely recommend coming before your appointment to take advantage of it. The steam room is amazing!
 
In the changes rooms, you are provided with a digital locker to store your personal belongings. Once you open the locker, you will find a robe to put on, and a wrap if you're going to be using the steam room and flip flops to walk around in.
 
If you decide to take a shower after your treatment, don't worry if you forgot your brush or hair spray. They have brushes, a flat iron and hair products that is there for your convenience.
 









 
 
While waiting to be called for your treatment, you can relax in this beautiful tea lounge. They have complimentary tea, juice and snacks such as fruit, and nuts to munch on. 






 
If you read my blog, you know my love for the Dermalogica line. So, when I saw they offered a 1 hour Dermalogica Custom Facial, I knew that was what I was going to get. Your skin therapist starts off by looking over your whole face. She then talks to you about any problem areas that she sees, or any areas that are bothering you. Then, she will customize your facial to what your skin needs. Also during the facial, you receive an arm and hand massage and hot towels on your feet.

What an amazing facial! I absolutely LOVED it!
 





 
 


If you feel like going all out, they have beautiful pedicure and manicure stations too.  The room feels like you are in a tropical oasis. I will definitely be back to experience these services too. 












If you want a luxury pampering experience, I highly recommend Hamman Spa. You can go to their website HERE and book your service and time, or call them directly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment