Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Kids




I can't believe Christmas is less than a month away. I have to admit, I am pretty stressed out right now because I feel so behind. I have only gotten my kids a couple of gifts so far, so I still have a lot of shopping to do. I am usually much more organized and almost finished my Christmas shopping by now. I think what put me behind the eight ball was looking for Christmas décor for our home. We needed a new Christmas tree this year, so shopping around for that took some time. Plus, I also changed up my Christmas décor from last year, so I was busy running around getting the house all decorated for the Holidays. Today I have finally finished decorating, so this week I am really going to get on Christmas shopping.
 
Here are some of my favourite gifts that our kids already have and love and ones that we have put on the list for this year. I have an 18 month old and a 4 1/2 year old so I divided the list into 2 sections (Under 3 and 3-5 years old). If you haven't finished your Christmas shopping I hope my Holiday Gift Guide gives you some good ideas! 




Under 3 years old


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ages 3 -5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment