Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

Light Pink Sweater with Shoulder Cutouts




 
 
 
 












 
Sweater: Dynamite, Skinny Jeans: H & M Similar HERE , Shoes: Aldo (Old) Similar HERE, Necklace: Old Navy
 
 
 
Hope you all had a great weekend! This is my OOTD. I went out with some of my girlfriends this afternoon and I decided to wear my new sweater from Dynamite. As soon as I saw it in the store I knew I had to have it. What sold me was the shoulder cutouts. It was very different and unique, and I don't have anything in my closet that is similar. Just an FYI...I found the fit runs large. I bought a small online and needed to exchange it in store for the extra small. I paired it with my black skinny jeans from H & M.  I was also thinking for those colder nights in the spring it would look nice with my white skinny jeans too.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment