Pages

Thursday 17 December 2015

Christmas Home Tour 2015

 
Welcome to my Christmas Home Tour 2015. I did this post last year as well, but I changed all my Christmas décor from Silver to Champagne. I think it looks soooo much better, so I thought I would share it with you guys. If you want to see my Christmas Home Tour 2014, you can check it out HERE.
 
 
 
 
 Here is the front entrance our my home. I purchased these gorgeous glitter wreaths in a champagne colour from Homesence for my double doors. They look so pretty at night because they sparkle. They are a bit bigger than the old ones I had last year. The wreath hooks are new as well. The are from the Martha Stewart Living collection at Home Depot.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I made this planter for our front entrance. I purchased the greens from The Real Canadian Superstore, and bought the birch sticks, pine cones, and glitter champagne décor sticks from Lowes. I also added a bunch of twig lights that I re-used from last year which look really pretty at night.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I absolutely love the way my family room turned out. If I could keep my Christmas tree up all year I would! It's just so pretty!
 
 This tree is new. We bough it on sale back in November as soon as it came out. The lights on our tree from last year stopped working, so instead of buying all new lights we decided to remove the lights, and sell just the tree and use the money to by a new one. It felt like it was time to go anyways, we got 7 years out of it. I always wanted a taller tree and one with many more lights.  I was so happy I found this perfect one at Lowes.  It's 7 1/2 feet tall ( our old one was only 7 Feet) and has 800 lights on it! Wayyyy more than our old tree. I love it!
 



 
 
 
 
For the decorations, I used a combination of ornaments and ribbon in champagne and teal colours. All of it is new. I sold our silver and white tree décor as well, and used the money for the new stuff. The round ball ornaments (gold) (teal) I purchased at Lowes, and the diamond shaped ornaments I purchased at The Real Canadian Superstore. The champagne colour ribbon was also bought at Lowes, and the teal ribbon I purchased at Michaels. The beaded garland I purchased from Bowring. This garland was so popular this year. They sold out of it so fast. I was fortunate that they were able to transfer a couple more that I needed from another store, because my location sold out so quickly.
 


 
 
 
 
 
The gold tray on my ottoman stays there all year round. I re-used the cream tea light Christmas tree again this year, and also the glass ornament that I received as a gift that I believe was from Bowring as well. The gold coasters are actually new. I purchased them from Chapters.
 
 
 
 
 









For the fireplace mantle, I re-used the same garland as last year, but just removed all the silver. I added my new teal Christmas ball ornaments, and some more glitter champagne décor sticks that I used in the planter outside. I also replaced the silver tree cones that flanked the fireplace last year with these pretty glitter gold and cream ones from Bowring. They also sparkle at night when the lights are off which looks so pretty.




 














For my kitchen table, I re-used the large glass container and filled it with the same ornaments that I used on the tree. To fill in some of the gaps, I bought little gold balls that I purchased from Michaels. In keeping with the gold theme, I also bought gold charger plates from Michaels for each place setting. The teal napkins I bought from The Real Canadian Superstore, and then finished it off with mini teal ornaments scattered on the table with gold and white ribbon. 














 
 
 
 
 
On the kitchen counter, I have another cream tea light Christmas tree that I light up with a Bath & Body works candle in my favourite scent- Spiced Apple Toddy. I also picked up this beautiful gold candle holder from there as well.
 


 
In the dining room, I bought this tall glitter Christmas tree from Lowe's, and 2 glitter reindeer for the buffet hutch.


 

 










This glass present I made last year I still love, so I decided to keep it and just change the ribbon from silver to champagne.  











Well, I hope you liked my Christmas Home Tour. I hope you all have a very safe and happy Holidays!

















No comments:

Post a Comment