Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

4 Fall Looks with Dixie Outlet Mall (2nd Look)

 














 
 
Here is my next look I purchased from my Dixie Outlet Mall collaboration. (If you missed my first look, click here)
 
 
I love these Jogger pants I picked up at Dynamite. So happy they came in this olive green colour, because I don't have anything that colour in my Fall wardrobe as of yet. They were regular $49.95, but I got them for only $30! The black short sleeve top I found at Ardene for a steal! The whole store was 70% off, so I got it for only $4.35 (Reg. $14.50)I'm still kicking myself I didn't buy more.
 
These pants would look great with any flats, but I wanted to go for a more dressy look. So, I found these suede closed toe heels from Sirens for only $11.99 (Reg. $19.98). My purse is the same one from the last post. I picked it up at Winners for only $39.99 (Reg. $75.00). On cooler nights a leather jacket would go perfect with this outfit!
   
Stay tuned for look 3 coming to the blog next week!
 
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving weekend!





I was provided a gift card for this review but all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. This is precious and you are beautiful!
    I want all of these shops here in Alabama ;) That olive color...I keep buying it for fall. Its such a great color!

    ReplyDelete