Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

4 Fall Looks with Dixie Outlet Mall (4th Look)

 












 
 
 



 
 

 
Ok guys, here is my final look from Dixie Outlet Mall. How cute is this long jumpsuit from Dynamite?! It's jet black in colour, and perfect for Fall! I got it for an awesome price too. I paid only $20 and it was regular $54.95!! What a steal!
 
I love all the gold accents on this piece. I also love the zip-up front, elasticated drawstring waist, and front pockets! I am wearing a size XS and it fits me perfectly. I think high heels are the only way to go with this outfit.  I am wearing the olive suede closed toe heels again, that I picked up at Sirens for only $11.99 ( Reg. $19.98). I think the purse that I picked up at Winners couldn't be more perfect with this look, it looks amazing. I still can't believe it was regular $75 and I got it for only $39.99!
 
If you want to score some amazing deals for yourself, or for someone on your Christmas list, you should really check them out. I have always walked out of there saving money.
 
For more information on Dixie Outlet Mall, visit their website here.                



 
 
I was provided a gift card for this review but all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment